Monday, March 17, 2014

Goodreads Tag!

Heeeyyy! I've been the worst blogger lately, I know! I have no excuses. Just pure laziness and not wanting to sit in front of a computer all day, ya know? I should have some reviews and what not up this week but, since I've got nothing going on today, I thought that I'd do this Goodreads tag that I came across on Kim's blog! If you feel like you want to participate, go ahead!


one. What was the last book you marked as read? Hmm....I think it was Divergent Thinking....or maybe The Lost Girl. One of the two. 

two. What are you currently reading? This Star Won't Go Out: The Life and Words of Esther Grace Earl by Esther Earl with Lori & Wayne Earl; Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews; annnd The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu. Usually, I only read 2 books at a time, but I'm almost done reading Esther's story sooo three it is for now!


three. What was the last book you marked as to-be read? 17 pages later...haha...The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

four. What do you plan on reading next? I'll probably read No One Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale and Zenn Scarlett by Christian Schoon so that I can move on to read the ARC I got of the second book in that series.

five. Do you use the star rating system? Yes, I do!

six. Are you doing a 2014 Reading challenge? I'm doing the regular reading challenge, not like...any fancy ones that other bloggers do, haha. My goal is to read 50 books this year. I'm currently at 25 books. I'm halfway done and the year isn't even half over yet!

seven. Do you have a wish list? Yes! I do! But not on goodreads...it's on Barnes & Noble.

eight. What book do you plan to buy next? Probably Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi but I'm a really big impulse buyer when it comes to books, so I don't even really know!

nine. Do you have any favorite quotes? Would you like to share a few? I have loads of favorite quotes! You can see some of them here.

ten. Who are your favorite authors? I have a few! J.K. Rowling, of course. John Green is simply amazing. Veronica Rossi, Wendy Wunder, Lauren Oliver...that's just to name a few!

eleven. Have you joined any groups? I'm part of a few groups but I'm not really an active participant in any in particular.

twelve. Are there any questions you'd like to add? Nope! This was fun!

If you haven't already, you can add me on Goodreads here!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention and I'm glad you enjoy joining in too

    ReplyDelete