Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Top 10 Tuesday: 10 Popular Authors I've Never Read

Hey, hey, hey and Happy Tuesday! As usual, I'm linking up with The Broke and Bookish for Top 10 Tuesday. This week's topic is 10 Popular Authors I've Never Read. So here we goooo.... 



one. Tahereh Mafi of  (Shatter Me)

 two. Kiera Crass of (The Selection)

three. Markus Zusak (The Book Thief)

four. Stephanie Perkins (Anna and the French Kiss)

five. Gayle Forman (If I Stay)

six. Stephen King (It, Carrie, etc.)

seven. Orson Scott Card (Ender's Game)

eight. Ally Condie (Matched)

nine. Sara Gruen (Water for Elephants)

ten. Jane Austen (Pride and Prejudice)

What popular authors do you have yet to read?

1 comment:

  1. BOOK THIEF! GO READ IT! IT CHANGED MY LIFE!

    I still need to read the Shatter Me series as well.

    ReplyDelete