Saturday, March 22, 2014

Hiatus

Hey guys!!

As you may have noticed, I've not been around for the last week. It's not because I haven't been reading (cause I have been...oh, I have been) but rather because life has gotten too busy for me to sit around and schedule/write blog posts all the time.

I already maintain a personal blog and I am an online student heading into my last few semesters of school. Add to that my responsibilities to family and friends, I just do not have enough time to keep up here!

That being said, I will be taking a hiatus for a little while. I'm not sure how long, yet, but I'm hoping to be back here very soon! Right now, I've got to focus on finals for school and I am also looking at moving soon so I have to focus on that, as well.

If you'd like to keep up with my life, please check out my personal blog HERE. You are also more than welcome friend me on Goodreads so that you can keep up with my book reviews there!

As I said before, I'm hoping that this hiatus doesn't last too long! But, until then, keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment