Sunday, February 16, 2014

Coming Attractions 002

Happy Sunday, everyone! And even better, happy round 2 of Coming Attractions!! So far, I'm thinking that I like this whole thing. It helps me keep things on track even if I may not follow through all the time...I promise, I'm working on that.

Anyway...how was your Valentine's week?! I hope that it was absolutely fantastic whether you love or dread the actual holiday. My week was full of love and angst...fictional, of course!

I feel so semi-organized this week. Here's what's coming up on the blog this week (and what I'll be spending most of my Sunday doing...)

Coming Soon
Monday: Book Review--Roomies by Sara Zarr and Tara Altebrando
Tuesday: Top Ten On Tuesday--Top 10 Reasons Why I Love Being a Reader/Blogger
Wednesday: Waitin' On Wednesday with Breaking the Spine
Thursday: Book Review--Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross
Friday: Five On Friday--5 Must Re-Read Books
Saturday: ARC Review--Talented by Sophie Davis

and then we start all over again with next weeks Coming Attractions!

Hopefully, I'll be able to keep up with all of this!

Book Hauls
Didn't really get much of a haul this week, exactly...but I did get a new book, so yay!

I can't wait to read this baby before I read the ARC of 18 Truths that I got!

What I Read This Week
 Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross
Roomies by Sara Zarr and Tara Altebrando
This Is A Book by Demtri Marti
Talented by Sophie Davis

My To-Read list for this week is pretty long! Hopefully, I'll be able to do allll of that AND school at the same time. Oh...and I have a social life now (apparently) so that's a thing now.

I hope y'all have a wonderful week! Read on, my dears, read on!

No comments:

Post a Comment